Re: [OM] Some images about the Art auction

Subject: Re: [OM] Some images about the Art auction
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:09:00 +0100
Surprising!

Most surprising.

Unless you're confusing the real 2CV with another car.
BTW What handles are you referring to?

It sure was light

But the wheels would also sure stick to the ground like glue unless you pressed it downwards hard and used the springs to make it bounce.

I've have had one, and still miss it.
Or is it my late teens I do ;-)

Amities
Philippe