Re: [OM] IMGS: SL with 35/2.0 Summicron M Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: SL with 35/2.0 Summicron M Lens
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:16:00 -0600
> I think that you should re-read your post.  It was written by a politician
> but we think that you should write your own stuff.

I meant what I said, and said what I meant, and a person is a person
no matter how small.

The nits to pick are the stuff made of Moose Legends. When you lift
the shadows five stops of an image shot at ISO 6400, I'm sure there
will be weird digital critters stuck in the fur of black cats. My
point is that the imaging quality, even with the flaws, far exceeds
the requirements of a real working photographer who knows her way
around all things Leica.

I'm convinced that the camera is good enough in both tangible ways and
intangible ways to make even the Schnozz a happy man.

AG Schnozz