Re: [OM] StrandMoose--on topic

Subject: Re: [OM] StrandMoose--on topic
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:21:41 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Stuttering can look interesting or not, but most likely due to streaming
issues.   Moose has very fluid movement. Typically  stuttering is eliminated or
ameliorated by hitting pause and letting the video  load --as well
as firing any programs competing for bandwidth.  Still the original seems even
better--Smugmug appears to re-render no matter what is uploaded to the file
formats below.
I did try a 720p render but it looked lousy and went with 1080p H.264 as below
even though it was re-rendered anyway.  My original is still better than the
downloaded Smugmug file with even fewer artifacts.
I allocated about an hour to get the video in shape (enjoyed every minute  :-)
  )  and it took me over 30min to get even a modest approximation of writing in
sand in PS.

 Smugmug video format for full sized screens: Full HD  1920X1080 7.2Mbps H.264
Baseline Profile  128kbps 48KHz stereo AAC-LC

Smooth as a Moose,  Mike