Re: [OM] IMG: Iranian Money

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Iranian Money
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 11:11:11 -0700
On 5/12/2016 10:04 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
. . . To put it in perspective, though, there are other parts of the world where the people aren't generous or hospitable as individuals OR in groups. Boston comes to mind.

I've been in Boston and environs for a week or more every year for over a decade. My experience has apparently been quite different from yours.

Yes, traffic can be appalling, but the people in it are, if anything, nicer
than those in some other places.

Travelin' Moose