Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester

Subject: Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 09:44:44 -0400
I see Hillary as an acceptable, though undesirable, choice. Trump is the very
paradigm of unacceptable. Hillary is a paradigm of the status quo who is highly
qualified to run America's corrupt capitalist culture. Her strength is that she
is a political viper, the venom of which may help to neutralize the poison fed
into our system by evangelical conservatives and Tea Party hacks. President
Obama was too nice.

Now, aren't we supposed to be eschewing these types of discussions? Chris's
photo is an excellent documentation of one faction of the American electorate.
Seems like the photo is fair game for on-topic discussion, whereas we have
drifted to what "surrounds" the subject rather than the subject itself.

-- Bob, who sometimes practices what he preaches, but not this time

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.