[OM] Message to John Duggan

Subject: [OM] Message to John Duggan
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 20:32:01 +0200
Sorry to have to use the list for this purpose, but I just realised that all
the e-mails I sent to John last week had not been delivered—not sure why, the
delivery status notification just says that the messages are being returned
because they were in queue for more than 5 days.

So John was probably wondering why I was not responding to his kind offer to
come to Cardiff last Friday, and I was wondering why he was not responding to
my message saying that I could drive to wherever he is located…oh well, there
will be another opportunity.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman