Re: [OM] IMGS: iPhone Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: iPhone Photos
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 17:05:52 +0100
Well done, Tina!  There’s a place that needs our help (and the welcome of
western countries).  The suffering of ordinary people in Syria is almost
unbearable, mainly because there is little that we can do in the face of
intransigence of the Russians and the Syrian Government.

I find it difficult to accept that those shots are set to ISO6400.  It’s
possible that the iPhone does not report the ISO accurately unless you use a
specific app.  On my iPhone and iPad ViewEXIF seems to work reasonably.

Chris