Re: [OM] IMG: More Magnolias

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Magnolias
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 19:04:24 -0500
When I was about 9 or 10, a friend's parents moved into his late grandfather's Mississippi mansion, with the front yard filled with magnolia trees that had limbs all the way to the ground, with bare ground and roots beneath them. I spent many afternoons after school climbing on those limbs.

The other things I remember about that house are that one of the outbuildings out back still contained the charging equipment for his grandmother's electric car, and that his cook could make a molasses pie that was out of this world! :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA