[OM] Birdies

Subject: [OM] Birdies
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 11:36:26 -0700
We've had Black Headed Grosbeaks around off and on for a few years.

The latest have been very elusive. I think they may have ESP, can sense when I go for a camera, and take off. Thursday, I tried to sneak out on the little back deck, but my target took off, again. So, I shot some others that were willing to pose. It's a poorer angle, and farther away, but not through glass.

Finch, female House, I'm guessing.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22211>

Mourning Dove in unusual pose.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22213>

Not so great shots of a female/juvenile Am. Goldfinch, showing how she can change her hairdo. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22215>

Friday, we finally had four Grosbeaks out on the feeders. Looked like Mom, Dad and two fledglings. Dad still had his ESP working (or is already out of breeding color), but a couple of the others didn't see me on the back deck. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22217>

I managed to nail this one; a 100% sample.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22219>

Aerial Moose