Re: [OM] The closing of Fort Wayne's Last Camera Store

Subject: Re: [OM] The closing of Fort Wayne's Last Camera Store
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 03:27:07 -0500
I think students are what keeps alive the stores in Muncie and South Bend.
Both are college towns. Roberts in Indianapolis has survived by going into
selling online in a big way. Fort Wayne didn’t have the students to spend
money and the owner never got heavily into marketing the store online.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 11/28/17, 12:37 AM, "olympus on behalf of Moose"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf