Re: [OM] 16mm Zuiko Fisheye and OM 3 OM4 OM4T/Ti cameras will not releas

Subject: Re: [OM] 16mm Zuiko Fisheye and OM 3 OM4 OM4T/Ti cameras will not release
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:08:38 -0800
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

Mark apparently pays a lot for each word, so uses very few.
Y’mean, unlike a certain loquacious didactyl ungulate? :-)

Yea, me too.

I do admit to occasionally running off at the keyboard. One reason my blathers are long has nothing to do with inherent content and everything to do with not being misunderstood. You'd think that folks reading "it" would know I am talking about the Baku 1450 camera I just mentioned in the prior sentence. But no, just as the sun comes up every morning, someone will misread "it" to refer to something much earlier in the post, or even something in their head, or in some other post by someone else.. So I type (or copy) "Baku 1450" yet again.

Just one example of many where any hope of clarity in being understood requires
more words than I would like.

I had to write an instruction manual for a complex electro/optical/mechanical gadget I envisioned and had created. Also, instructions for software I wrote. Teeth gnashingly boring and tedious.

On line tech support for software is also stunningly difficult. "Press the "A" key." [sound of lots of fast typing] "That didn't do it!"

Lo Qua Moose