Re: [OM] 20mm f2 and Lieberkuhn Lighting

Subject: Re: [OM] 20mm f2 and Lieberkuhn Lighting
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:11:24 -0800
> Does anyone have info on Leiberkulm reflectors regarding the radius of the
> reflecting surface. It should be straightforward to machine  in white plastic
> or aluminium given this dimension. failing this I will experiment with the
> curved bases of drinks cans or bottled gas containers etc.

Not sure. But if it is true that a standard 49mm filter ring works
peachy, then my idea of a filter ring adapter (like a 49mm to 72mm) or
a Cokin Adapter ring (49mm to P) would be pretty much perfect.

https://cokinfilter.com/collections/adapter-rings/products/m-series-adapter-rings

And best of all, I've got multiples of these things.

AG Schnozz