Re: [OM] Quick quesiton on Android OS for adapter to use Zuikos

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick quesiton on Android OS for adapter to use Zuikos
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 13:53:43 -0800
> So is there a way to do this?  Can I get a super cheap Android phone for one
> app to use probably once?

There are plenty of low-cost non-phone Android devices available.
Also, you can pick up a used phone for next to nothing (or sometimes
nothing) and just not bother with any cell-network activation. I've
got a couple of old phones that I've repurposed as wireless IP
security cameras. And my old Samsung Note 3 serves as my wireless
remote for my digital cameras. (Canon Connect for the 6D, and the IR
controller for the Olympus/Panasonic cameras).

AG Schnozz