Re: [OM] smoke

Subject: Re: [OM] smoke
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 11:34:37 -0700
On 8/20/2018 7:01 PM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
It sucks. this afternoon sat image

<https://lance.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/imagery/subsets/?subset=USA1.2018232.aqua.250m>

Bummer, Dood!

Our summer visiting and camping plans all went up in smoke. As it's turned out so far, the SF Bay area has been one of the best spots for weather and air quality this summer. Our unintentional staycation has been lovely. :-)

Next week, we'll try to sneak into a window between inland smoke and coastal fog in Mendocino. If the long range weather guesses are right - and - no new fires . . .

Hardly Travelin' Moose*

* But, only a month before we head to New England, then Ireland.