Re: [OM] theft [was: OT: not quite]

Subject: Re: [OM] theft [was: OT: not quite]
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 12:54:07 -0600
Ken,

Retro in more ways than you considered.  Yes, I'm a strong believer in the Kodak CCD sensor, though I do go to my Fujis if I find a need for more pixels and high ISOs.  But I'm in the Dark Ages also because I don't use Facebook or other social media.  My sharing is limited to the LUG and Zone10 galleries, family emails, and the rotating display at the local airport, none of which harvest my information and share it wherever they can make a buck.

Works for me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA