Re: [OM] 20 minutes of your life you'll never get back...

Subject: Re: [OM] 20 minutes of your life you'll never get back...
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 22:23:10 +0200
I had quite a few on his list - rather, there are few I never used. None that I
deeply regret. I would have liked to see some Leica glass in there though. And
from my own memory, my contax had a lens that said on it, the alternative was
yashica then. Maybe it was sold as contax over somewhere ???

Amities

Philippe, happy with his current 35mm f1.4 AF non-stab fuji which delivered as
well as the nikon AF 50mm f1.4 and the manual summicron 50mm when I tested them
against one another a couple of years ago. All sold but one ;-)