Re: [OM] Lens choices for m43 - Painful thoughts

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens choices for m43 - Painful thoughts
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 07:23:38 +0200
My go everywhere outfit (especially for cycling) is the GM5 with the 12-32 and
35-100 lenses. I have need for manual focus on this outfit, so I don’t care
about the absence of that. For shooting wide open, I have the 1.7/20mm
Panasonic.

If I want to, I do not even need a bag to carry this stuff, and the image
quality is excellent.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman