Re: [OM] Merry Christmas to me! It's here!

Subject: Re: [OM] Merry Christmas to me! It's here!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 18:40:27 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Congratulations!  My early Christmas came in the form of two French
bicycles, a 1978 Motobécane Super Mirage frameset (evilBay) and a 1979
Motobécane Grand Touring (Craigslist).  Both are in virtual showroom condition.
 The 1979 just needed about 2 hours of cleaning to make it sparkle.  The 1978
is equally clean and is waiting for a part from France.

>My shiny new EM5 Mk III came yesterday. Of course, FedEx tried to deliver
>it during the day when my wife and I are both at work...
>
>But I managed to log in online and have them drop it at the local FedEx
>store so I could pick it up when I got home. So, Christmas came early for
>me.
>
>I only had time to unbox it and make sure it booted up. I will report back
>after I have had time to actually go out and shoot with it. Reading the
>user manual right now, since I can see buttons and knobs that I'm not
>familiar with. Some of the ones I **am** familiar with are in different
>locations, so there will be a period of familiarization.
>
>I bought the black version, since everyone knows black cameras take better
>pictures.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson