Re: [OM] Safe in Place [was House Moving] - Moose 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Safe in Place [was House Moving] - Moose 2
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 09:43:21 -0800
> These are examples of what I put in kitchens for people around here.
> Wide range from cheap to crazy.

The place we're looking at renting has higher-end cabinetry and
appliances in it too. The flooring is that fake wood that you know
isn't actually wood, but is so much easier to live with and replace.
But the ceiling is wood and the countertops fancy ceramic. The funny
thing is the oven. It's one of those Whirlpool dual built-in ovens,
but the top one is actually the microwave oven. I'm sure that's an
expensive unit to get repaired.

The lights are custom made ones done out of caribou an elk antlers. I
haven't quite warmed to those yet, but this is Alaska.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/21066-Trailhead-Ave-.num.-28-Eagle-River,-AK,-99577_rb/119402213_zpid/

Zillow hasn't quite figured out the pricing of this neighborhood. This
is the last pair of units built in this project and these were the
custom built ones that are a solid $50-100K higher than the rest. And
this is the only one with the killer view. Zillow doesn't calculate in
views.

AK Schnozz