Re: [OM] Self-isolating

Subject: Re: [OM] Self-isolating
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 16:27:17 -0700
> Philippe who spent the afternoon riding the lawyer mower with a vengeance.

Hey, where can I get one of those? I find our bush hog just turns them into
zombies.

Q: What do they call 1,000 lawyers on the bottom of Fulford Harbour?

A: A good start.

:::: Mars is essentially in the same orbit... somewhat the same distance from
the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals,
we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If
oxygen, that means we can breathe. -- Danforth Quayle
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Danforth+Quayle> ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/>‌ ::::‌‌