Re: [OM] CCD image sensor cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] CCD image sensor cameras
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 12:01:14 -0700
Out of curiosity I started looking on DXOmark camera data. If you drill down to
measurements and select Color Response it shows the RGB channel responses.

Interesting if you look at the cameras with the sharper color separation under
CIE-D50 you can see various camera differences.The Red channel is typically the
worst. Unfortunately the E-1, E-500, or E-300 are not measured. Some that stand
out with good separation are (my arbitrary visual judgement):

1 - FinePix S5 Pro
2 - Nikon D60
3 - Nikon D2X
4 - Sony Alpha 390