Re: [OM] OT: Facebook

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Facebook
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 08:22:25 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I ended up bailing out of that coffee shop and driving three miles to
another, with the laptop running on the passenger seat.  I was able to download
the file after enduring a disconnect with EarthLink.

     The file is an interesting study in a medical journal from 1917 of an
outbreak of measles and pneumonia at an army camp in Kansas, which preceded the
outbreak of the Spanish influenza in the spring of 1918 in Haskell County,
Kansas.

>     Right now I' having all sorts of difficulty keeping connected to
>Facebook and EarthLink.  evilBay is working okay.
>
>     I've been trying for over an hour to download an 18M email attachment
>and the best I've been able to do is 7.03M, at which point EarthLink
>disconnects from Cox.  At this rate I might never get to download it.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson