Re: [OM] Emerald Waters

Subject: Re: [OM] Emerald Waters
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 18:00:19 -0800
> Beautiful composition and colors.  You were right, that kit lens does an
> excellent job with the E-400.

Thank you. I do prefer the 14-54 over the 14-42, though. It really is
a much better lens most of the time. But I was travelling light.  I'd
say that the 14-42 corrects the CA, but the 14-54 is sharper in the
corners.

Regardless, the Kodak sensor really helped. I find that the Kodak CCD
is much more capable of capturing the emerald colors better than the
CMOS sensors. As this is a heavily photographed location, I think the
proof is in the mass pudding as most photographs don't show the
emerald color of glacier melt correctly.

But what is "correct"?

AK Schnozz