[OM] IMG: more confinement food

Subject: [OM] IMG: more confinement food
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 06:56:40 +0200
We are not under confinement anymore, but I am still working at home, and the
way the situation is developing in Spain, we may be headed for another
confinement, albeit not as strict as the one in the spring. So we continue to
cook at home for the most part, aside from the occasional get-together with a
small group of friends and the very occasional restaurant visit (outside
seating only). I have just added two dishes to the gallery.

Pasta with onion and anhovy sauce—a very different way of cooking spaghetti—no
tomoatoes, no oregano or basis, no Parmesan cheese—just onions, anchovies and
parsley. Incredibly simple and delicious. This was the first time I made the
dish, having just seen the recipe in The Guardian:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-MjzkgCK/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-MjzkgCK/A>

Salmon roasted with Brussels sprouts—this is one of my favourites; I got the
recipe from The New York Times a couple of years ago:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-5hcdZBx/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-5hcdZBx/A>

Many of the recipes are here:
https://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/cooking-in-confinement/
<https://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/cooking-in-confinement/>

Bon appétit!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"