Re: [OM] TTARTISAN 100mm f/2.8 Bubble Bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] TTARTISAN 100mm f/2.8 Bubble Bokeh
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 11:13:44 -0800
On 11/5/2023 3:12 PM, usher99--- via olympus wrote:
<<<You did get one? How is it?
Yes, the adapter came just before you were to leave.

That's what I recalled. A lot of experiences under the bridge after that. 😉

I didn't have much soapy water (i.e. OOF specular highlights) for it to do its
thing, but snapped a couple with it.  Curiously that new lens blur thingy in PS
and LR can do a rather good mimic, but not quite the same.  There is no macro
adapter m42 to Sonnie that enables one to put the aperture ring on top where it
belongs, but I can live with the ring on the side to have the extra extension.
The lens does nicely on extension.
https://www.olyendomike.com/Moose-and-Carol-Visit-2023/i-xL8pRDb/A
https://www.olyendomike.com/Moose-and-Carol-Visit-2023/i-7SrSvNj/A

Marnie didn't like that portrait, but I thought it was OK except for the odd
blown highlight.

Neither of us looks particularly sheveled. 🙂

She liked the one I took with fill flash with the CV 90/3.5 in OM mount, though
that was a few years ago.
https://www.olyendomike.com/Travel/Catalonia-2014/i-Bb3Ltkn/A

That's a beauty.

Mostly Back Moose