Re: [OM] How does it look?

Subject: Re: [OM] How does it look?
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 19:20:16 +1100
After 3 days the second eye is seeing as well as the first eye (surgery 1 month
ago) .  As for you I noticed a dramatic improvement in my vision after surgery,
between the first and second surgeries I had an opportunity to compare the 2
eyes unoperated eye was blurry and had a yellow cast compared with the operated
eye which was sharp, contrasty and (probably) correctly colour balanced.  So
far the only downside of the surgery was having to present at the hospital at
06:00!  I have not had problems with halos around bright light sources since
the surgeries but prior it looked like a 360 degree rainbow for each eye.

Thanks for the info on CA etc. Mike, I'm really happy with things now, DOF
varies with light level (as expected) and seems to be better now than prior to
surgery.  I will need spectacles for computer & reading but had that prior to
surgery anyhow.

The card I received after the surgery has this info for the IOL:

Model:  ICU100
Diopter:        +13.5D  SE 1.00D CYL
Phi r 0.13mm
Phi B 0.6mm

Dunno what it all means but it seems to be working!

...Wayne