[OM] More Photos (less gear)

Subject: [OM] More Photos (less gear)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 15:13:41 -0700
Two weeks ago, we headed up to Fort Bragg for our second visit of 2024. Weather more salubrious for photography and the onset of spring in the world of Flora led to a gallery of 45 pix. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Marin%2C_Sonoma%2C_Mendocino_Coast/Fort%20Bragg/Misc>

Many are straightforward, more than a few part of my ongoing experimenting with
different looks, bokeh, etc.

Three have been posted before, but that leaves 42 new ones!

Whadda Ya think?

Different Looks Moose