Re: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:49:45 -0700
At 08:38 AM 1/22/01 -0700, Chris O'Neill wrote:

[snip]

P.S.  Question:  Even though the buyer was *very* happy with both the
lens and the price he paid, should I send him a refund cheque for
US$160 to assuage my guilt?

Chris, just send the cheque to me. I'll use it to buy more Oly gear, and somehow the karma will work out in the Grand Scheme of the Universe. Trust Me. I'm Not A Metaphysicist, But I Play One On T.V.

Garth

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?" -- W.C. Fields