Re: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:30:42 -0800
Yikes, say it ain't so!

First we have rolling blackouts and an energy crisis threatening a state
that represents the sixth largest economy in the world (but no worries
mate...).

Next we have our own Tom Scales having an "I'm done/final sell off
sale."

And now we have Olympus Guy closing his doors (golden opportunity for
you there Tom <g>)>.

What's going to happen next? No more Auto racing for me to cover in CA
due to the energy crisis?

Oh well, at least we have this here mail list to lean on and know that
there's someone out there who understands our plight.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com