Re: [OM] Tokyo - To Peter!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Tokyo - To Peter!!
From: Peter Leyssens <Peter.Leyssens@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 12:45:09 +0200
>In a message dated 98-05-08 05:28:40 EDT,
>Peter you write:
><< Also, some hints on how to behave during the business contacts ?  Is
it
> polite to win a game of go (Japanese board game) against your guest ?
> Peter Leyssens
> Eonic Systems >>
>
>Peter,
>I find it interesting, you are concerned on how to act in Japan during
a game.
>But, do not show an ounce of professionalism in your choice of words
(Bast***)
>in your previous mail.
>BW

When I'm not on a business trip I sometimes tend to use more familiar
language.  :-)  I inquired because I know that Japan is rather strict on
ettiquette.  It wouldn't be good to go there and try to sell something
and then insult them or something.  I didn't have that problem with
Marco, the lucky b* that's spending his time in the most northern part
in the world where there's grass growing.

Of course, if he would invite me to Svalbard, I wouldn't say such things
in his face :-)

--
Peter Leyssens
Eonic Systems