[OM] Tokina vs. Sigma

Subject: [OM] Tokina vs. Sigma
From: "Chmielewski, Artur" <AChmielewski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 15:10:36 +0200
Hi everybody!
I want to buy the 24mm lens for my OM4. I have quite a big choice:
either Zuilko 24/f2.8 or Tokina 24/f2.8 or Sigma 24/f2.8. I know that
the Zuiko lens is of course the best one but also the most expensive
one. Therefore I'm considering either Tokina or Sigma (the former is of
almost 10 times lower price, the latter about 2 times!). The price would
suggest the solution. But maybe Tokina is simply a bargain? Or is it
really a junk-lens? Could anybody help me? Do you have any experience
withe these lenses?
Thanks in advance,
Artur Ch.

PS: Does anybody used the Cokin A system on 24 mm lens? What about
vignetting? I've experienced this on my 24mm Zuiko and it works!