Re: [OM] Tokina vs. Sigma

Subject: Re: [OM] Tokina vs. Sigma
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 19:43:26 -0700
Please bear in mind that the $139 price is for the Bargain grade as
described below from KEH catalog and web site:

BGN
Think BARGAIN! 70-790f original condition. Shows more than average wear.
May have dents, dings, and brassing, but very usable. Glass also may have
more than average wear with some marks that should not affect picture
quality.

The more desireable Excellent + grade as described below is $225.

EX+
90-980f the original condition. Used but taken very good care of. May have
slight marks on metal. Glass clean.

Regards,
John Austin
Oakland, CA