Re: [OM] Photoshop 5

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop 5
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 13:31:21 -0800
On 10 Jun 98 at 10:22, Denton Taylor wrote:

> Has anyone got their Photoshop 5 upgrade? It is S-L-O-W...
>
> Much slower than 4.0. I've installed it on a 200MMX w/ 64mb RAM. What about
> you Mac guys?

Was this with NT or Lose95? I find that with 64Mb and up, NT handles memory
much better than 95, and of course crashes far less... ;-)

Anyone using Photoshop 5.0 with NT out there? We're looking at upgrading a
small lab of machines to 5.0 over the summer. (actually replacing Macs running
v3 with PCs with v5)