Re: FW: [OM] How many members on the List

Subject: Re: FW: [OM] How many members on the List
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 15:59:22 -0800
Francis <fdayrit@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Giles wrote:
>
>> The answer is 219 list members and 126 digest subscribers.
>> The list has been going at least since April 97.
>>
>> Gary, I think you are safe, I could find no Igor amongst the list
>> of subscribers. ;-)
>
>what is funny is that i got a direct e-mail from an igor@xxxxxxx
>advertising second hand OM's. better make sure of this fact!!!

Oh boy! I'm shaking in my boots! This is the best evidence yet that
Big Brother is watching us.

Hey, what's all that noise outside my window?  Black helicopters???
Oops, someone's knocking on my door!  Sorry, guys, must run now...

I guess I better go watch "X Files -- the movie" which opens tonight.
I bet I'll find all the answers very soon. After all, the truth is
out there, right?
:-) :-)

Cheers (and TGIF),

/Gary Schloss.