Re: [OM] Re: OM4-Ti meter

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM4-Ti meter
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 14:23:09 -0400
He's just about right.  When you think about it, as the slit gets wider and
wider, the cell sees less and less of the curtain and more of the film.
The otf cells are active while the first curtain is moving so the circuit is
always blending curtain and film reflectance .
1/60 would be the fastest speed where the film is totally exposed to the cell
before the second curtain starts to move.

John