[OM] Women

Subject: [OM] Women
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:32:59 -0700
>From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>I've just realised, there are no women on the list. Does that mean
>zuikoholism is a male affliction or just photography in general.

I don't know -- let's ask Doris! :-)

>Do we have to hide our purchases of OM gear from our wives.

Definately, hide your purchases from your wife! I'm going through a
divorce. My wife had very little interest in my 35mm photography -- she had
her own point-n-shoot and she used an Apple QuickTake when we got a
digital. Much of my Olympus system even pre-dated our marriage.

Now she has her point-n-shoot, the QuickTake, and she's asking for half my
Olympus system! (I'm not asking for half her sewing and crafts stuff!)

So definately, hide them from your wife. Prepare to put on a sweet, serene
face and say, "What expensive photo gear, judge?"

(Yes, yes, yes -- I'm forgetting the little smiley face. It's hard to smile
when you're being put through the wringer...)

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229