[OM] Away for a week.

Subject: [OM] Away for a week.
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 17:52:31 -0800
I will be away from Oct 8 - 18th, in case anyone is trying to reach me.

We'll be staying in Whistler for most of the time, which will hopefully offer
some good photo op's.

I'm planning to take my 4-T, and my newly fixed OM-10, which I may run some
slides through to test the meter/shutter, although probably not a whole roll.
I'm hoping this will be the time to use my roll of Velvia that I've been
saving...

I trust that the list will not self destruct in my absence...