[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #572

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #572
From: gpalman@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 06:37:31 -0500
I'll second that. I bought a mint - om 4 earlier this year and the multispot
metering
feature was kaput along with the bar that reads out the indicated
shutter speed. Cameras fail after time but I guess this is more a
commentary on the ability of sellers to fully check out and represent
their wares. Cameras of this ilk have complicated displays and
circuitry and they are the first things you should check out. I for one
have decided that unless I can get a good buy locally I'm done
buying this kind of camera through the mail. --Greg