Re: [OM] Introduction

Subject: Re: [OM] Introduction
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 11:25:42 -0500
I am Camtech (insert ECHO here).  I have been volunteering info to the list
for a couple of years now, and it has been a lot of fun.  See my website for
other info.  I worked for Olympus for 8 years, subcontracted for them for 9
years and have been doing Olympus exclusively since 1977.

John Hermanson
Camtech
21 South La.
Huntington  NY 11743