Re: [OM] OT: Lordly Companies and mass-ware

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Lordly Companies and mass-ware
From: Alexander <mediadyne@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 19:30:27 +0200
Dear Matthias,

I wont go on about the Zeiss, Leica, olympus..ets...arguments.
However, the viewfinder of the G2 is fantastic... Have you used one???

However, when it comes to computers, one is THE platform... MACOS.

Thats my opinion. I use WIN98 to browse and for general internet activity, but
for anything else, My powermac is the master.

"An Apple a day keeps greedy Microsoft away"

Alexander