RE: [OM] Cable Release for OM-2000

Subject: RE: [OM] Cable Release for OM-2000
From: "Higgins, Michael (Ex AS01)" <MHiggins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 12:19:56 +1100
I think Chris has described the way it _should_ work here, but I tried it
out last night and the nasty red glow still occurs when the camera has the
film advance lever all the way in and a cable release activating the
shutter.  It's a shame because this little "feature", and limited flash
options, are the only two things that I don't like about the camera.
... and to think that the salesman actually convinced me that the LED
exposure meter was better than a match needle because you could see it in
low light!  Ha!