Re: [OM] OM 2 was/OM4Ti OTF metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 2 was/OM4Ti OTF metering
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 19:03:58 EST
omtech@xxxxxxxxx writes:
OM-4 type manual readings are reflected to the mirror box floor by the
secondary mirror, the curtains are not involved.
 John >>

Thanks for the correction John and Foxy.
In the future we should say TAUXM instead of OTC.
BW
Ps, So I guess we now have 3 metering options with the 4T(i).
1. Manual = TAUXM (shutter curtain pattern is not involved)
2. Auto (Medium & high shutter speeds) = Part OTF and Part off the first
curtain pattern?
3. Auto (Slow shutters speeds) = Off the film.
 Gee - no wonder the variations.