Re: [OM] A PRoduct Information reLease FrOm Our LeaderS

Subject: Re: [OM] A PRoduct Information reLease FrOm Our LeaderS
From: Konrad Pizzuto <pizzuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 00:29:07 -0800
Do you know I read 300f the email before it dawned on me to look at
the date!!!  That was very nice of you toying around with other people's
addictions....hehe!!  A secret mutation of the Melissa virus is
currently being uploaded to your OM4ti where in it will disable all
shutter speeds faster than 1/250... oh.. sync speed will be 1 sec.
And I've engaged some forty MIBs to systematically introduce strains of
fungus on each f2.8 and below you've got that can't be removed with hand
cream ....

Happy April Fool's Day....(wish I could say that to the Kosovo
populations...)

cheers

Konrad

<hr>