Re: [OM] A T20 Question / manuals

Subject: Re: [OM] A T20 Question / manuals
From: Bill_J._Rice_at_RLT012@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:07:06 -0500
George wrote:

>BTW- to the poster who told the person looking for the 35 RD manual that
>Olympus will send one (photocopy) for free, the last manual I received came
>with a letter asking for a $3 fee to be sent back to Olympus. I sent it. I've
>been told that Olympus doesn't stock manuals for cameras that are as old as
>the 35RD, though I haven't asked them for one.

Looks like the increase in prices is running rampant through Olympus.  First the
cameras, then the repair, now the replacement manuals. ;-(   I remember when I
ordered an OM-4 manual from them 7 years ago they also charged me $3.00.  In the
past 2 years I ordered a couple of other manuals and they were gratis.  Looks
like the $3.00 charge is back again.  In any case, $3.00 is a small price to
pay, better than a camera show, and far better than E-bay.  BTW, the last time I
called Olympus, they didn't even ask for my address, it was already in their
computer from my previous order, two years earlier!

Bill Rice