Re: [OM] NG using Oly?

Subject: Re: [OM] NG using Oly?
From: Brice1021@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 17:10:19 EDT
Some of you may have heard of Jim Sugar who did a lot of work for NG as far
back as 1969.  He was also featured in many Olympus ads and brochures for the
OM system.  I found his e-mail address and sent him a note asking about the
L-1011 shot and if he was still using Oly.  His reply is below:

Bill Rice
Round Lake, Illinois, USA

>Bruce Dale did the shot with the camera mounted on the tail of the L-1011.

>I did an ad for Olympus where I mounted the camera plus a flash on the
>inside of a Cessna 172 and photographed myself flying the plane over San
>Francisco at night.  I also mounted cameras in a variety of other weird and
>difficult locations.

>No, I am not using Olympus cameras on a regular basis although I still have
a >set of cameras and use them occasionally.