Re: DRe: [OM] OM-4 Meter Reading

Subject: Re: DRe: [OM] OM-4 Meter Reading
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 21:58:36 +0000
I also have this problem with my 4Ti.  I could get rid of it for a while with
manipulation of the asa dial but it is now permanent.  As far as I can
ascertain it
is not an indication that compensation is being applied.  I believe it is a
drift in
adjustment of the indicated neutral position rather than the actual  neutral
position.

I will live with it until something more major requires it to go in for service.

Giles