Re: [OM] Zuiko MC 90 / f2 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko MC 90 / f2 macro
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 21:29:35 +0000
I know that some of the pics in the Unofficial Olympus Gallery were taken with
this
lens.

I go with what Denton said - the ability to render colour, both vividly and
subtly,
is the outstanding characteristic.  Another outstanding characteristic is the
bokeh.
It is sharp as well.

This is probably my most frequently used lens.  Id rather have it as a standard
lens
than a 50mm.

The build quality is outstanding, better than most other zuikos.

Some find the weight a bit much but it has never bothered me and I am on the
shrimp
end of the scale.

Giles