[OM] (OT) Developer Question

Subject: [OM] (OT) Developer Question
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:39:46 EST
It's been a while since I did my own B & W printing. Could someone tell me if
bags of Kodak DEKTOL and MICRODOL developer go bad? Someone offered me a
large quantity of the stuff ( Bags are original Kodak, unopened) and I can't
see any expiration date on the packages. I'm guessing they've been lying
around about 5 years, although it may be a bit longer.  I think the price tag
on the MICRODOL reads $7.65 (US). If they can still be useful to someone, I
can get it at no cost.
TIA,
George S.