Re: [OM] Tamron Adaptamatic?

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron Adaptamatic?
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 23:10:38 EST

> Were the Tamron pre-Adaptall Adaptamatic mounts made for OMs?
>
>  Anyone know of a source?

My information is that Tamron brought out in 1967 and discontinued the
Adaptamatic in 1974 and went to the Adaptall system. As there was a two year
(approximately) overlap between the introduction of the OM1 and the demise of
the Adaptamatic, there should be some adapters out there, albeit rare.  I've
never seen one in a box despite my rummaging through camera store junk bins.

What type of lens do you want to adapt?:

Warren