[OM] OM gear at Redlands Camera FS

Subject: [OM] OM gear at Redlands Camera FS
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:03:04 -0800 (PST)
While picking up a roll of SensiaII 400, saw the following for sale. If
anyone is interested, I'll either look up the item in more detail or you
can call them and deal direct.

OM-1, black, running on a wein cell, quite brassed, US$170
Two (2) OM-2s chrome both, I think, looking good, US$225
OM-10; didn't get a close look or price
OM-PC; didn't get a close look or price
T20, looks excellent, US$50
Two (2) Zuiko 50mm f:1.4; didn't get price, or look at glass; body looks
good
Two (2) Zuiko 65-200 f:4? lenses, US$170; didn't check glass; body looks
good
Databack or Datarecorder 2, US$110
Some converter type deal for the IS-series; extremely wide at front,
narrow at rear (where it joins camera lens?); looked good, didn't get
price

Good news, my camera didn't die. Apparently, the winds after the rain blew
the bag off the camera. there were moisture spots on body, but everything
checked out well :-)

/Acer V
--
Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash         <http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01>